Remembrance Sunday Parade
Sunday 13th November 2016 at St Michael’s Church
A parade and service to commemorate the contribution of British and Commonwealth military and civilian servicemen and women in the two World Wars and later conflicts.
This years’ service begins at 10.00am at St Michael’s Church and for The Act of Remembrance we will gather outside by the War Memorial.
- Meet at the Scout HQ at 9.15am.
- All sections to be smartly dressed in their full uniform and wearing a poppy.
- The parade will leave promptly at 9.30am.
- Marching from The Nook to the Church for the service at 10.00am.
- At 10.45am we will move outside by the War Memorial for The Act of Remembrance at 11.00am.
- Parents are welcome to the service.
- Marching back along Main Street after the service. To be dismissed from The Nook at 11.30am.
All Members of the Group Should Attend
We also require;
- Parent volunteers to act as marshals for the whole parade.
Please contact Alan Brine on email@example.com if you can help.